Aaron Potts at Today is That Day invited me to participate in the Simply Successful Secrets interactive research project. I further invite any of you reading this to join in with a link to me and to Aaron if you would like to participate. You can find instructions at his site in the second link shown above.
My own set of Simply Successful Secrets now follows.
- I set up my energy fields for the day with Crystalline Consciousness Technique™ before I get out of bed in the morning. This particular process is fast, easy, and gives me great resilience in manifesting the intentions I choose for the day.
- I work daily with my intentions, both short term and long term. Greater clarity about my core intentions evokes powerful manifestation of those intentions. Crystalline Consciousness Technique™ helps propel intentions into form, so I may do several CCT sessions throughout the day as seems appropriate at the time.
- I remain attentive to intuition as the more I follow intuition, the more effectively I function. A major process I am completing at this time is shifting from mentally driven to soul directed. Having a high IQ can derail one into only using the mind to direct ones life, but the mind cannot evaluate and incorporate that which it does not know. Living a soul directed life bypasses that limitation of the mind and allows the mind to do those tasks for which it is properly suited, which does not happen to include holding the steering wheel for one’s life.
- I do my best to maintain balance both vertically and horizontally. Vertical balance results from my internal core connection to the knowing of my soul and horizontal balance results from my external relations with my fellow beings. It is vital to rely on vertical balance for my deepest sense of well being, rather than seeking it through my horizontal relationships. Instead, I bring my vertical balance into my external relationships so those relationships can work properly.
- I cultivate awareness of myself so I notice when I become reactive or resistant. Those are signals I need to attend to something either within myself or in my environment and the sooner the better.
- I am currently putting a lot of emphasis on the actual nutritional value of my food. Sadly, I find that organic does not necessarily mean high nutrition. It is less toxic, which is good, but I am chagrinned to discover effective real nutrition is difficult to achieve with our current food supply in this country. This is very much a work in progress in my life but my health and vitality continue to improve as I find ways to incorporate more complete nutrition in my daily routine.
- I work on my physical conditioning daily. I lapse part of the time on exercising in the winter but do far better when I have the gardens going. Rowing a driftboat is also excellent for me. Physical conditioning is very much a work in progress for me at this time.
- I create that which inspires my passions. I may paint, write, or engage in other creative processes, which mobilizes my deepest resources. I may not be able to complete any particular project in one day, but I work creatively daily. Most of these creative projects do proceed to completion.
- I maintain a list of mundane tasks I need to complete. It helps even more if I do not lose the list in the layers of simultaneous projects that are underway in my office at any given moment, ha! Due to the nature of our business I always have several computer/printing projects in progress at any given moment. Keeping track of those shifting project priorities is essential.
- I embrace the unknown. It is vital to be comfortable living with the unknown, since there is so darn much of it! This allows me to be open and receptive to unexpected possibilities I would otherwise overlook.
This post is included in the Carnival of Powerful Living, and I recommend you go see what an excellent collection of articles the carnival presents.
The Carnival of Top Ten List has also featured this article in its equally useful presentation of articles.
Copyright © Lexi Sundell 2007. All Rights Reserved.